Welcome to the Institute of Applied Plant Nutrition (IAPN). An increasing world population, changing dietary habits and climate change place great demands on agricultural research. Increasingly, the focus in agriculture is on questions pertaining to the efficient use of arable and pasture land, of water and of plant nutrients.
The IAPN addresses these issues. We are committed to researching the role of intelligent fertilization management in handling these global challenges, and to provide solutions.
We see ourselves as an interface between science and agricultural practice. The development of approaches to an efficient transfer of knowledge is therefore another important concern. We aim to pool knowledge in a global network, creating synergies for successful research and practical implementation of these research results.
- 3rd International Symposium on Magnesium 2018
- Förderpreis für Bachelorarbeit von Henriette Elisabeth Quehl
- Hendrik Meemken receives Alumni Göttingen award for the “Most Original Master Thesis 2018”
- In retrospect: webinar on drought stress
- Night of Knowledge fascinated visitors
Sponsors of the Institute
The Institute of Applied Plant Nutrition is affiliated with the University of Goettingen.
The IAPN is funded by the K+S KALI GmbH.